Download your copy of Never Plead Guilty right here. Download Never Plead Guilty

NPG CoverYou can also find us on facebook

 
Give this book away!  We published this special web version for our community. It has links to current issues, trends, resources and groups. Some of these hidden gems will lead you to a few of the moving forces in the ganja nation.

After 15 years in the trenches, we have a slightly different attitude.

This is something YOU can DO. Right now. When millions of people take small actions - the world changes.  Some people today point out the "1% vs 99%". We say that we are the other 1% that catalyze 3% more - who are the change.

Sun Tzu

"Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?"
Sun Tzu (The Art of War)